Back to the aquarium

These aquarium shots are a lot better than the last ones you posted! Very sharp...maybe due to the relative small posted photo size too. Which would hide a bit of the noise I think. I agree the crop is a little tight on the third, but you did say there were other things that you didn't want in the frame. I do think #1 is a truly priceless photo. If she was looking at the camera, it would be perfect...especially if it was my own daughter. Colors and exposure look good. Timing had to be spot on, I assume...unless those giant butterflies are used to landing on human hands. Good job! :thumbup:

Ive gone back and edited the original post to show the exif data. All shots were hand held but I took a TON of pics and only about 5-6 of them came out how I wanted. I was shooting with the 100mm and had to stand about 15-20 feet away and people of course were everywhere so it was challenging. Here is one straight from the camera, you can see the white balance was way off, and this held true on all these shots. I had to adjust the white balance a lot in PP giving them their blues and whites back. Also, here is one blown up a bit so you can see the noise, there is plenty of that too, but givin the circumstances im thrilled. Last, the little girl is my daughter and ive got an 8x10 coming in on that.​

Thanks for the encouragement.​

Straight from cam.
4362460884_bb76cb832a_b.jpg

After PP
4356839037_e90f2bbfba.jpg

Upsize. This one isnt the worst on noise, but who wants to post their worst?​

4357586302_e4306cb034_b.jpg

Most reactions

Back