Back to the slide photo

Hooker771

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went back this evening and tried the slide photo again using the bulb feature thinking it would help and having my son sit longer at the bottom. Its still not how I want it, but its getting better. Its tough getting a 4 year old to go slow down a slide.

4099623932_12fa561ea9.jpg

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSExposure:8Aperture:f/22.0Focal Length:42 mmExposure:-2.00ISO Speed:100

That's a pretty slick photo! I'm gonna have to try that with my kids. I think a 6 year old might go down a slide even faster though...probably head first too :lmao:

In my head its like those old cartoons with the kid and the dotted lines of every step he tok during the day.. I want to show movement and activity but its tough with one exposure. But I only want to do it with one exposure

Yeah for this kind of shot, I think more or less, it depends on the subject/kid. So did you have your son stop and pause mid-slide for a split second, then continue down the slide to get that middle partial figure?

I just asked him to go slow. He did pause a bit longer there in the middle. Maybe I can have him pause for 2 seconds every couple feet. To be continued.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back