Back to work!

I have today off, and Friday too! And, as an extra bonus classes are done until next week. Hooray for a short work week with no school to boot :D

Oh, I'm sorry, that wasn't very nice to all you poor folks who have to work today, was it?

AlisonS said:
Oh, I'm sorry, that wasn't very nice to all you poor folks who have to work today, was it?

YEAH, thanks a lot Allison :)

I'm actually a contractor on this job; second job I've ever contracted on. There are pluses and minus, but one minus, no workie, no payie. I'm taking 1/2 day Fri. cya

i have 4 weeks off for this winter break... i don't start again until Jan. 18th!!! plus i only work three days a week at a restaurante, so i'm gunna have a lot of time for relaxing and taking photos :)

I'm working, but fortunately my occupation allows me to play quite a bit. 8)

Nytmair said:
i have 4 weeks off for this winter break... i don't start again until Jan. 18th!!! plus i only work three days a week at a restaurante, so i'm gunna have a lot of time for relaxing and taking photos :)

~sigh~...oh, to be living at home with no rent again....

(I guess I'm just assuming that, cuz I sure as hell can't afford to work only one job, 3 days a week!)

Ima go out and buy a lottery ticket now...maybe I'll get lucky and I'll be able to quit a job or two....Hey! That's my new years resolution...to quit a job before next new years. Don't know how that's gonna happen though...just went through my bills. I'm not even sure how I'm gonna swing JT, and it's all making me really depressed and nervous. I HATE financial CRAP! Guess I'll have to take all the extra hours I can for a while.

core_17 said:
Nytmair said:

(I guess I'm just assuming that, cuz I sure as hell can't afford to work only one job, 3 days a week!)
yep, i'm living at home, and I like it becuase it's cheeeeaaap!! :LOL: i do make a decent buck at the restaurante since it's a pretty expensive place, and I get mainly tips... on a good night I've made $15/hr in tips+my hourly wage :cool:

anywho, have fun at work everybody :twisted:

Hey.. Become a Stay at Home Mom.. then you never have to go to work again..

Oh wait.. there is the taking care of the children part....Changing diapers, making breakfast,lunch, dinner, chasing a toddler around the house, fishing crackers out of the fish bowl, etc etc.

On second thought.. keep your job. :lol:

sillyphaunt said:
Hey.. Become a Stay at Home Mom.. then you never have to go to work again..

On second thought.. keep your job. :lol:

When the wife's had to work weekends I've gotten a taste of the stay-at-home-with-the-kids thing. Yeah it's enjoyable in most ways, but no less of a chore than work in many ways.

I deliver pizza so no time off for me :cry: and since Christmas and New Years both fall on a Saturday (one of my days off, anyway) I won't be the beneficiary of a bonus day off.:evil: Maybe I'll call in :puke: tonight! Jeez that smilely sure looks happy after expelling all that viscera.

Nytmair said:
core_17 said:
Nytmair said:

yep, i'm living at home, and I like it becuase it's cheeeeaaap!! :LOL: i do make a decent buck at the restaurante since it's a pretty expensive place, and I get mainly tips... on a good night I've made $15/hr in tips+my hourly wage :cool:

anywho, have fun at work everybody :twisted:

No shame in living at home Nytmair!!! I am doing the same thing and enjoying being able to save $$$ rather than pay dorm expenses. I too have a nice hefty break until the 20 something of January, but will spend most overseas in Cambodia...I leave Wednesday this week and get back the 16th. I guess that means a big Happy New Year early to everyone!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back