Backdrop system

sdsphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am lookin to replace what I have for a backdrop and wondered what people were using. I took my son to Sears the other day and they had what looked like curtain rods on the ceiling.. it looked very easy and would work great for me.. anyone know where to get stuff like this.

If you want a good backdrop system that is inexpensive and easy to use, check out ebay and look for Amvona's DynaTran system. I got mine there and I use the heck out of it. The model was AS-015S or something like that. Its simple to use and easy to set up. I paid about 75.00 for mine. You will need to buy some muslin or canvas backgrounds separately though. But you can find deals on them too. I recommend muslin. It takes a couple of clamps to hold up the muslin backgrounds, and you are ready to go. The whole setup depending on timing and what you get could be somewhere around $100 to $300.

Hope this helps.

I saw that online yesterday.. I have backdrops.. and can use paper.. I need something that is easy to change etc..

Thanks I will take a look! :)

What is nice about the background system I mentioned is that it is portable. You put it all into a nice easily to carry bag and take it on location if necessary. If you rig up something at home that looks like a shower curtain with nuts, bolts, or screws, you can only use that at home. I like the portability factor. It makes me more marketable than Sears or Penney's or Walmart. ;)

NJ

Most reactions

Back