Harmony

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3157083981_143fa00a5b.jpg

I like this a lot. Good placement of logo and everything (at this size anyway) is tack sharp. I just think there is too much red in the photograph. I would also get rid of the pizza sign.

-Nick

As suggested, although the red has remained. I'll play with that a bit.

3158191073_629ef50c66.jpg

dont forget about the reflection of the word pizza in the window... good picture thou!

I like the photo better WITH the pizza-sign, as it is all straight, not clipped off by the frame, and looks quite deliberately included, playing with its reflection in the window some, too.
I find the red a bit on the strong side, too, at first I wondered "Where am I? 'Black&White Forum?'", but I like the grain/noise (it is noise, I know). Was it added? To make it more ... "urban"?

Thanks for the comment, LaFoto! Here's the version that's not so red, pizza sign still gone.

3160505784_fb3c088640.jpg

Personally, I prefer the pizza sign. It was very deliberate, and I cropped the photo so that it was included. The noise was not added... this was taken handheld from a car through a window at 1/30, so I needed the ISO 640. I am either VERY lucky, or VERY good :)lol: I think it's the first one!)

Im for the pizza sign and the not so red one as well, nice photo. -Danny

To each their own. I like the picture and appreciate you adjusting it so we could see for ourselves what it would look like with changes. Thanks for taking the time!

And I don't think it was mostly luck, maybe just 10% luck, the rest was all you!

-Nick

Most reactions

Back