Bad Dream

Thanks for all the comments. Honestly...I just expected a bunch of people to say that it scared them and they didn't like it :lol:

This one took about 10-12 tries. I'm actually leaning around a corner in my hallway. So I had to press the shutter, run down the hall, and try and lean around the corner and look as horizontal as possible. It was hard to get it to look like it was a vertical shot.

woodsac said:
:

This one took about 10-12 tries. I'm actually leaning around a corner in my hallway. So I had to press the shutter, run down the hall, and try and lean around the corner and look as horizontal as possible. It was hard to get it to look like it was a vertical shot.

Thats the fun part...setting it up and trying to make it, before the sutter releases. :lmao: I had a ton of pics with me almost in the shot, but not quite.
I should have posted in the bloopers.

Kinda glad I looked at that this afternoon and not tonight...lol

Very cool shot....scary as heck but VERY COOL!!!

GREAT JOB!!!!

Thanks Kara and n2p.

Chiller said:
Thats the fun part...setting it up and trying to make it, before the sutter releases. :lmao: I had a ton of pics with me almost in the shot, but not quite.
I should have posted in the bloopers.
Haha, my back hurts today from bending almost completely sideways around the corner so many times. There was like 4 or 5 times that bent all funny waiting...and realized I didn't trip the shutter :blushing:

It looks like you are trying to crawl out of the depths of hell and reaching a hand out for help.......Did someone say "Rosemary's Baby"?:twisted:

woodsac said:
Haha, my back hurts today from bending almost completely sideways around the corner so many times. There was like 4 or 5 times that bent all funny waiting...and realized I didn't trip the shutter :blushing:

:lol: that wouldn't be so funny if that hadn't happen to me before.... that's a great shot, very scary... it looks like your plan was well executed :thumbup:

woodsac said:
Thanks Jon! Congrats on 2K right here :thumbup:

Hey slickhare...hope I didn't ruin your day? I just read your praise on how you like the colors in my 'Lucky Neglect' photo. Ooops
Well..........thanks for both :mrgreen:
oh no you didn't ruin my day at all! i really admire your ability to create a truly chilling image with a still. most people think that for something to be scary, it needs to be a movie or video game or something to that effect. but that was pretty creepy.

but don't worry. i don't scare too badly :mrgreen:

edit: i didn't realize that was you in the pic! i thought you had a "model" of sorts. haha. :thumbup:

Hope you dont mind me bumping this one woody but i just had to comment, been looking through some peoples ol' threads cuz i'v only been here 5 weeks, and haven't seen any of these! so had to comment for two reasons, first this kicks ass, its awsome, you look like a derranged mad man ready to rip faces off. Second it was posted on my birthday :mrgreen: very creative man :thumbup:

No problem man! I must have posted this right around the time you joined.
Glad you like it ;)

And happy late as hell birthday! :biggrin:

Most reactions

Back