Mohain

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.gtbphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi All,

It's been a while since I've posted anything so thought I'd pop by to say hello! :D (and Chris of Arabia gave me a nudge on Flickr ;))

Had some last minute time off a few weeks ago so thought I'd drive to North Wales for a long missed landscape photography catch up. The weather didn't play game and it poured down with rain all weekend although I managed to get out between downpours. The light was very flat and not great for landscape photography but I did what I could (it was a 6 hour drive home so I was staying put God Dammit!). Anyway ...

3027277656_49374037db_o.jpg

3046183594_a5e8fe4905_o.jpg

3023954705_c103962955_o.jpg

3023954443_f87f26c113_o.jpg

3019221919_58e7ddefcc_o.jpg

3019221741_b16135bdbc_o.jpg

3024830154_1a7fde96dd_o.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Cheers,

Mohain

Sooo good to see you posting here again, Mohain. :hugs: Your photos are ALWAYS (!) a treat, and usually ALL (!) you that you select for a post! These are NO exception.

Thanks to Chris, too, for nudging you on! :cheer: Well done, Chris!

One better than the other, and the first b&w finally took the rest of my breath away. Me, the lover of colours ... do love that dramatic b&w one (the first of the two).

ah 'bout time you posted again mr.mohain! These are superb dude, love 3&4, but they all good! :thumbup:

Hi Archy and ThePhoto :)

Thanks a lot for the kind comments folks. I've have done very little with the camera this year until recently. It's good to get out and about again, itching to take more now :)

Yayyyy Mohain!!! GREAT to see you post some pics again (good going, Chris, with the nudge). Great to hear you've got the itch again to take photos, so we all look forward to seeing more.

These are gorgeous. The colours are so lovely, and there's such 'mood' to them (with those dark clouds, and stark trees). My favourites are also 3 and 4...I could look at them for hours.

Very well done! I especially like #5.. thanks for sharing!

Great work. These are all incredible, but #5,... wow.

Hi Mohain,

Numbers 1,3 and 6 for me.

Very similar landscapes to what you find in Ireland. I love your selection of foreground in the first.

Your compositions in 1 and 3 are superb. Nice lead in in in no.3

The simplicity of no 6 is beautiful, topped off with the b&w conversion. It looks so still.

Great work

daithi

Most reactions

Back