Bad news...really bad news

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...After a party on friday my parents came early and picked me up...I didnt mind.

My dog had just been taken to the vet because she threw up (and it staind our carpet...) and it turns out she was really unwell...so now shes in another vet place...where shes having more bloodtests...

She has problems with her liver...but they dont know what...its either an infection (that would be good news) or cancer...

Even if its an infection...it could have still destroyd a great deal of her liver...
She could be back tomorow...she could not be back until wednesday...by damned do we miss her...the house isnt the house without her in it...shes a member of the family and shes missed by all of us...

Common Cass...we miss yah sweet girl...

We got an update a while ago (forgot to add this) that her temperature has dropped...which COULD be her responding to anti biotics...or...could just be her getting cooler...

Wow.. Im hoping all turns out o.k. It is so hard, cause a dog is not a pet, but part of the family.
My thoughts are with you and your pooch

Definitely a part of the family! :heart: I hope for the best, am sending over positive vibes for Cass.

This is for you :hug::

get well soon Cass

Keep us updated

My dog Rocky sends his regards and I certainly know what it means to have a "loved one" ill. Hope Cass gets to come home soon.:hugs:

I hope she gets better soon! Sydney, Cody, and Casey (my dogs) hope so too! I know what it's like to not know, please keep us posted!

awwww i hope she's better real soon...
dang i know how it would feel...
wish you luck :hugs: milo says so too :)

Cheers guys, put a big smile on my face...

But so did this new news!

Her e numbers or levels or something (we're not sure) should be between 10 - 100, hers were 2000, now they are 185! common Cass! We could have her home by tomorow...must have been all the good vibes...the vets are kinda shocked about how quick it was!

Is she back home with you now, Arty?
I so hope for her to get well ... if she responded so quickly and well to the antibiotics, it may have been dog's hepatitis (is there something like jaundice for dogs, any knows that?) and not the much dreaded cancer and she will be as good as new once she'll have overcome this. You might have to get her used to a diet, though.

Most reactions

Back