Bad news

Rekd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
amusingscribe.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We were at the Oak Grill Golf Resort in So Cal yesterday after a hike with the scout troop. I saw this lady enjoying a smoke and a beer by herself. It was well before noon. I know 'cuz I had just finished 1 and a half bloody mary's for breakfast before we went to take pictures. ;)

By the time I got over to get the photos she was talking to a friend who walked up. I took the first shot and saw the look on her face. I could hear the conversation and it was not good news.

4044607702_4baa1f0fbd_o.jpg

I paused for a moment to see if she noticed me, if so I would have left. She didn't so I took one more shot then left.

4044620818_fab59b1cb7_o.jpg

Kind of sad. :(

Did he tell her that her credit card was declined, and she'd now have to wash dishes to pay for her beers?

"We've had complaints from the 30-something hipsters that you pounding down multiple Miller Lites over ice while smoking cigarettes before 11 AM in the morning is offending their live-healthy sensibilities."

"I have supported that lazy no-count boy of mine for all of his 50 years on this earth, so when I have my 75th birthday, all he can give me is THIS DANG PLANT??????????"

Most reactions

Back