bad news

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was sitting with my mom this morning figuring out how much money we don't have and figuring what we need to sell and we get a call from my dad... He got a call from some close friends of ours, our friend died last night suddenly... while excercising.. :(
His wife went to get something downstairs... when she came back he was gasping for air. Her and the Neighbors tried to revive him but it was too late.

ugh... we knew this guy a long time and he helped my dad get a job when we had none(and now he doesn't... again)

pray for the family, and us.

I feel sick right now.

:hugs: :hug:: :hugs: :hug:: :hugs: :hug::

Bless your heart, LittleMan ... you, your family and friends will be remembered in prayer today.

Much love and hugs.

in our thoughts lil' man

How awful - so unexpected! I'm sorry to hear you've lost a family friend. My condolences! :hugs:

Sorry Chris, that sucks big time! My thoughts are with you, your family and his family!

Wow, that horrible. I'm so sorry to hear it. Best wishes coming your way little man.

Try to stay positive..

:hugs:

n----->:???:

:hugs: I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your family friend. I hope that your Dad will find work very soon. I will be thinking of you and your family. :hug::

Thanks everyone! :hugs:
I'm feeling better now, had to work it off...

I'm finishing up a target for archery. That's another one of my hobbies if you were wondering. :)

I gtg... some people will be here soon.... I'm supposed to teach them computer stuff... :lmao:

ugh... oh well...

Thanks again!
-Chris

Most reactions

Back