bad night

Discussion in 'Critique Forum Archives' started by captain-spanky, Apr 23, 2004.

1. captain-spanky

captain-spanky TPF Noob!

[​IMG]
    1st up.... oh dear.
    I'm thinking totally wrong kind of film (200?) for this shot, but i was finishing off a roll so anyway.. I think the moon isn't too sharp because the camera must have moved when i pressed the button but i dunno... strange how the street light that was totally out of shot, has still polluted the image... and i didn't even see the branches there! :(

[​IMG]
    I tried to get a shot of some tail lights making a line round the corner but am i right in thinking it's just totally the wrong location for that - because of the inner-lit bollards and many street lights?

2. boswell

boswell TPF Noob!

get yerself a tripod and faster film and have another go, or go for a godd digital camera that way you see your results instantly learn way quicker

3. captain-spanky

captain-spanky TPF Noob!

yeah, i had a mini tripod but it's not very stable with my big lense
    and i've got a bad digicam but that's only really good for when i wake up after every vdub show, i can find out what happened the night before :lol:

4. boswell

boswell TPF Noob!

since I dumped me 35mm for a Canon G3 I've learned more real quick, don't mean I've got any better but I know wots crap now ;)