Badger Army Ammunition Plant, circa 1943

fiveoboy01

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Edited for the complainers.

Last edited:
Woah:er: way too many images for one thread #3 I can see a halo around the telephone poles and lines.

I do like the BW #1 has a ton of noise but it works you know why because older pitures some of them had noise back in those times. I think they are ok

Put about 1-4 of your favorites and you will get more C&C. This is just way too many.
tj

Sorry I should have been more clear, I wasn't asking for C&C except maybe on the black and white ones.... I realize most of them are snap-shottish but that isn't the point, in another year or two this will be nothing but empty prairie save for some of the concrete structures that will be left there. Besides, it is tough to get any kind of great composition when the buildings are far away. I was simply sharing the other ones because I think they're a neat piece of history.

Ok. But whether or not you want C&C 13 photos in entirely to much. Like I said around 4 maybe 5 is fine. If you're going to be putting 13 pictures put in the actual title which you can't edit now 13 photos or something along those lines like a lot of photos or something especially to warn the people out there still working on those super slow connections.
tj

If the pics take forever to load, then someone can simply hit the back button. Furthermore, I see nowhere in the forum policy where it states a limit to the number of pictures one is allowed to post in a thread. I suppose I find it odd that anyone would complain about too many photos posted on a photography forum, but maybe I'm alone on that.

In any case, I've taken care of it.

If the pics take forever to load, then someone can simply hit the back button. Furthermore, I see nowhere in the forum policy where it states a limit to the number of pictures one is allowed to post in a thread. I suppose I find it odd that anyone would complain about too many photos posted on a photography forum, but maybe I'm alone on that.

In any case, I've taken care of it.

I think you're alone. It's kind of a common courtesy thing. Not sure if you've noticed but most of the time people only post 1-4 and if they do post more most people will ask them to remove some pictures. Also if you just want to post all of your pictures there is a gallery section here on this photography forum.
tj

^^^^ I would have like to see a couple of these but there are no photos here. Couldn't you have left like 4 or 5 on here?

"edited for the complainers" but not for the average forum browser.

Where are the photos? I'm with you, you should post as many as you want. I have never been on a forum where you had to limit the amount of photos you posted. Post away!

If you'd like to see the photos, you can click the "My Smugmug" link at the bottom of my signature and find the gallery titled "BAAP". All the photos are in there.

Most reactions

Back