Bah! Women... cyclists!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by ferny, Jul 3, 2005.

1. ferny

ferny TPF Noob!

My sister decided to tag along on a bike ride. It's been ten years or so since she last graced a saddle with her sweaty butt cheeks. I tried to be patient but by the end doing 3mph at places where I do 15mph normally got a bit frustrating. We were out for almost two hours and only went five miles. :mrgreen:

Highlights? Riding behind her and seeing a big dog take a bite out her arse. And hearing her fall off behind me and turning around to see her looking rather embarrassed. Why'd she fall off? "I had a fly hit my eye", "oh, don't tell me, you took your hand off to swipe it away didn't you?" "erm, yes :blushing:" "Oh, go on, you took both hands off?", "...... :oops: Yes". Aww, I love making fun of people when they do silly things. My stomach was killing me from laughing too hard. :twisted: :mrgreen:

I'll fiddle with her bike tomorrow because it's in need of some attention. She wants to go again despite it hurting to sit down at the moment. :mrgreen:

2. mentos_007

mentos_007 The Freshmaker!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    hahahaha I know what she feels about hurting when sitting :) a few days back I dig my bike from a basement and I was rather suprised... no spiders webs and so on... I did 18 kilometers then... and couldn't sit for the next 2 days :/ but fortunately I took my glasses so no fly in my eye:p

3. PlasticSpanner

PlasticSpanner TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    How exactly are you going to "fix" her bike? Brakes? Steering? Loose pedals? :lol:

4. Meysha

Meysha still being picky Vicky

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Ha ha ha ha!!! That's so funny :lol: ... poor thing though. Big dogs are scary. :shock:

5. terri

terri Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Ah...just what every woman needs....a bratty brother to help with her bike and laugh at her at the same time! :lol:

6. ferny

ferny TPF Noob!

I advised her to take her sunglasses for that reason, so she did. Except they don't do much when perched on top of your head do they? :mrgreen:

I think her brakes need oiling. :twisted: :mrgreen:

Well, at least it'd mean I would have to keep my hand on mine when we're going downhill so that I don't lose her. A good 100 metres before you need to brakes she's already slowing down. :biglaugh:

She didn't slow down as she went past him. She kept going with her little feet spinning around like mad ebcause she couldn't change gear. Plus she had a jumper flapping around her arse. I think the dog saw it and tried to play with it. Serves her right. :p And she wore a decent pair of jeans to go along muddy tracks. :mrgreen:

Oi! What do you mean bratty?!?! :grumpy:
    Although, I am laughing at her a bit too much aren't I?

Still.... :biglaugh:

7. PlasticSpanner

PlasticSpanner TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Oooh great idea! I think I'll do some "maintenance" on my wife's bike too!:badangel: :chatty: