1. GoM

GoM TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I, like everyone else in the world, have a blog. I started it today. Only, with it..screw emotions. I'm into photography, or else I wouldn't be here. So, like everyone else on this and many other forums, I have a photoblog. I do intend to post something new every day (anyone remember my 'photo of the day' thread that crashed and burned when I first came onto TPF?), whether I take it that day (ideally) or something that I've already taken, that someone else has taken I feel the need to comment on, etc.

So feel free to comment, ask any questions, supply any advice. I know as much coding as I do Mandarin, so I'm just using the Blogger web template and stuff, but going by the popularity of such blogs as the Strobist...I don't think it's too shabby.

Anyway, stop on by. Not much yet, but it's been about 6 hours, 5 of which were spent at a movie, eating dinner or doing work.

Link's in my sig, or right here

Bake

Oh, and as for why I named it Bake...I have no idea. Why not?

2. oldnavy170

oldnavy170 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Not a bad site but may I suggest you enlarge your font? Ok, maybe I'm just blind :er:

3. GoM

GoM TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Haha aww, but small is artsy!

I tried to boost it up to the second smallest size, and it said it went through, but it isn't showing up on the actual site. So, we'll see if it's better for tommorrow's post.