Bald Eagle @ Skyhunters

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We went out to visit Dave and Kim's farm birds of prey center yesterday, and had a great beef stew ... wow! it was awesome!! Dave is a Professor at Niagara Collage, and teaches folks how to become a Chef! How can anyone go wrong being at his house for dinner!

Also, we have started a website for Skyhunters.. very early stages, somewhat like mine. please take a sec, and have a peek...

www.skyhunters.net

I was itchin to get out and keep my Nikon busy, but Dave knew how cold it was outside, and kept finding some alternative plan.. until it was so dark i had to go to 1600 iso.. ugggg the noise!

anyway, with help from Neat Image, I saved a few.. thanks again Matt!

skyhunters5.jpg

skyhunters2.jpg

skyhunters8.jpg

the best shots are on my website, or go to the link above and find them in the Skyhunters site. Please post a comment there too!!

thanks for looking!

edited... duh .. forgot to check the colour... ouch!!

That sounds like a great day out!.....and wow these are great images, those eagles are amazing. Good job ray :thumbup:

I'v been playing with neat image today and god is it good! :D

:hail: :hail:

tell ya raymond...no one does birds of prey like you do....

love your eagle shots...!!

i think we could make you an honorary american.......you do our bird so well...!!! thanks for the beauty and pride you show for the eagles..!!

Man, one of these days we are going to get there in perfect weather then watch the shots. You did good Ray for such poor lighting. I bet the stew made up for the photography.

Eric

Wow Sir Raymond. Awesome as always. Right on man!!!

Wow...great photos. The Bald Eagle is one of my favorite birds to photograph

wow, beef stew sounds really good... and great job with the eagles too... love the third, just classic, it looks like he is leaning into/standing up against the wind... :thumbup:

And "The Bid Man" does it again.
GREAT SHOTS RAY!!
And my hubby and his recliner thank you for another, Hey Honey come look at these moment again.....lol

LOVE THEM ALL!
And that NEAT IMAGE is AWESOME...thanks for sharing!
Glad I checked it out! NO regrets here!!

n2photos said:
And "The Bid Man" does it again.
GREAT SHOTS RAY!!
And my hubby and his recliner thank you for another, Hey Honey come look at these moment again.....lol

LOVE THEM ALL!
And that NEAT IMAGE is AWESOME...thanks for sharing!
Glad I checked it out! NO regrets here!!

ty n2!!

Outstanding photographs Raymond ! Everything is really poppin in these shots. I can't get photobucket images at work and couldn't wait to see these. If I had to pick one out of the three I would pick... umm... huh... let's see... um, #1. Only because of a hair more color in the beak and the tight crop.

These are awesome man !!

Most reactions

Back