Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
dug up a shot from 2 months ago...

I think we (Airic and Canoncan.. and hopfully Chiller) are going to see this bird, and 119 others this Sunday, at the home of Skyhunters International. Hoping for some light to join us too!!

websize001DSC_8992edit2.jpg

thanks for looking!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my USA Friends!

If you should ever have to meet the requirements of the adjective "proud" in a photo, this would be the one!! Great definition in the eye and feathers and a LOVELY background! (Would I not say so? ;))

mountainlander said:
Hahah, that title comes across waaaay wrong....so what goes best with bald eagle for thanksgiving? Sage or onion stuffing? LOL

American Thanksgiving.. (ours was a month ago) American Eagle... that was my concept anyways.. lol.. don't have any photos of turkeys.,, but i saw about 8 wild turkeys last weekend! wish I had a shot (photo chance) at them!
Thanks LaFoto!

how do you not love eagles ... so majestic..and proud.... ah, raymond... wonderful capture...the detail is great..and his expression is just magnificent...

(i just wanna salute and sing my national anthem... but people pay me not to sing..!)

Spill it, Raymond.... how do you get them to pose for you? ;)

This is a really classic image. Beautifully done! :thumbup:

lol Airic! Hope it works out for this weekend, and I hope Chiller comes!

Terri.. Dave's wife ( sorry, I don't remember her name) was holding this eagle up for a good view so everyone could see.. it was incredible. I hussled to find a good background and started shooting.. I took about 25 shots before she put it down. The misty day makes this shot, if you look closely, you can see the small mist drops. I just try to catch the bird when its still.. and take as many quality shots as I can!

here are some others from that same day..

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31926

thanks again everyone!

One of my favorite Birds to photograph, I have a bumch of captures in my collection, this capture here is wonderfull. Great work

Most reactions

New Topics

Back