Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_1506.jpg

DSC_1519.jpg

3 my favorite
DSC_1549.jpg

DSC_1611.jpg

DSC_1634.jpg

DSC_1647.jpg

i like #2 the most i am not big on technical terms but i think it has good balance and the people also add to the scale of these things. good job on these:thumbup:

Overall, I really like those. I think the concept with those dark and bright areas in #4, 5 and 6 works really well. #3 is a little to abstract and "artsy" for my taste, but if you like it...

#1 looks a little dull, I think it would look better if you boosted the saturation or the contrast a little. #2 looks a little boring, too, almost snapshot-ish.

#1 looks a little dull, I think it would look better if you boosted the saturation or the contrast a little. #2 looks a little boring, too, almost snapshot-ish.

i agree with you. i'll try to brighten up #1 in PS

To me the subject is the three hauling on the line in #2. I would like to see a crop of them as a stand alone pic.

Exactly, Ron. I think the balloons are a cool backdrop if you can get lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time.

I'll post a link so I don't hijack, but here's one I got here in Ohio a few weeks ago. I cropped some sky off the top and a little off the sides but took the shot with this crop in mind.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4062/4661882791_d240db69f0_b.jpg

Most reactions

Back