Baltimore Meetup Sunday, March 12, 2006

MyCameraEye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mycameraeye.com
Call me a planner, an organizer or even a madman but I know we are all busy people so I figured I would post this way head of time to see if anyone would be interested. I do not know the city of baltimore from a bull's a$$ though my wife does so I may have he tag along for directions and navigation but if anyone is interested and knows the city, perhaps we can get this going. One shot I would be interested in shooting is a city landscape of Baltimore shot from Federal Hill.

Once again, I'm open minded and willing to entertain any/all suggestions.

Scott

MyCameraEye said:
Cmon folks! No replies ? No body ?

I'll be in Balmer the week before for my sister's wedding, but it's only 45 minutes for me, so sure, I'm in. I'm assuming that unless Joe is out of town, he'd probably be up for it. Kelox also lives near Balto as well. If talk really nice to JonMikal's wife, he might be allowed to come up as well.

core_17 said:

don't get pi$$y with me, sweetie...you know as much as I do. The organizer bailed on us...so I guess me Joe and Kelox are on our own.

OK, so I'll take up the slack. How's 'bout 11 am by the Daily Grind in Fells Point. Then we can do Fells Point, Canton, Little Italy, and work our way back to the Harbor. Or, we could head up to Johns Hopkins earlier so Joe can get his panorama. Or we could hit UMBC and do a campus thing. Or we could check out something else.

Just some thoughts...Joe, you live there. What say you?

Most reactions

Back