Bambi Cantrell's Wedding Photo book

japmula

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi All!
Does anyone own a copy of 'Art of Wedding Photography: Professional techniques with style' by Bambi Cantrell? If so, is it worth buying? Or, do you have any other wedding photography books that you'd recommend???

Thanks! and I'm sorry if I'm boring folks with this whole wedding topic...:roll:

yep, i have that book. i think it is worth perusing, at the very least. some good ideas, in terms of style. wish i had access to some of the equipment she uses!

I picked up a copy at Borders today and it was a great buy. I've just skimmed the topics, but her section on working with less than ideal backgrounds is great. I also picked up Marketing & Selling techniques for weddings photographers by Jeff Hawkins and Wedding Album design and sales by Bob Coates.

hey ali, what do you think of those latter two? worth the cash?

btw- you (or anyone else) happen to have a good example of a contract specific to weddings? if so and you could email it to me at [email protected] i'd appreciate it greatly.
tia
-t

Hmmm, I e-mailed one to you a few days ago. I will try again this afternoon when we get back from the beach. I'm reading the books on a business trip to NY next week so I'll let you know!

AlisonS said:
I picked up a copy at Borders today and it was a great buy. I've just skimmed the topics, but her section on working with less than ideal backgrounds is great. I also picked up Marketing & Selling techniques for weddings photographers by Jeff Hawkins and Wedding Album design and sales by Bob Coates.

Cool! Thanks for the additional feedback Alison! I will definitely order myself a copy... :wink:

Most reactions

Back