Bamboo Love

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Bamboo Love.JPG

Considering that bamboo grows fast you mast have been right on the heels of those nature lovers. :adoration:
Nevertheless nice bamboo forest is a good subject for a photo.

Considering that bamboo grows fast you mast have been right on the heels of those nature lovers. :adoration:

Thanks bud. I got 2 additional looking up but not sure if I like them yet. I really was drawn to the noise of them clacking in the wind, it was like a nature xylophone and enhanced a small steam / waterfall. Quite wonderful really.

I really was drawn to the noise of them clacking in the wind, it was like a nature xylophone
That's exactly what i had on mind. Our forests do not have this marvelous jumble of straight lines. Stream in it is just another bonus.

Very neat, but there's so much there it takes me a while to realize what I'm looking at... and then I think I honestly only caught it because I was looking. Were I passing this in the hallway I'd probably look and move right along. You might try cropping or re-framing to lead our eyes to the point more quickly.

A lot of the carving are very aged there, makes a neat contrast of the older and newer carvings. I always liked bamboo forests.
Nice.

I like it as is! We have lots of Bamboo stands around here, but I've never seen anyone carve on them.

Nice. Works on different levels, as just a study of the bamboo itself as well as the title subject. Good as a square crop, but I'd be tempted to crop a bit on the right to decrease that dark lower right corner and a bit on top to compensate and keep it square. Just a thought - doesn't really need anything.

Very neat, but there's so much there it takes me a while to realize what I'm looking at... and then I think I honestly only caught it because I was looking. Were I passing this in the hallway I'd probably look and move right along. You might try cropping or re-framing to lead our eyes to the point more quickly.

A lot of the carving are very aged there, makes a neat contrast of the older and newer carvings. I always liked bamboo forests.
Nice.

I like it as is! We have lots of Bamboo stands around here, but I've never seen anyone carve on them.

Nice. Works on different levels, as just a study of the bamboo itself as well as the title subject. Good as a square crop, but I'd be tempted to crop a bit on the right to decrease that dark lower right corner and a bit on top to compensate and keep it square. Just a thought - doesn't really need anything.

Thanks everyone!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back