Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anyone have a good recipe for banana bread? I rarely bake, but I have a few bananas that are overripe and I feel like doing something with them. I know I could search online, but I'd rather try one that someone has used and liked :mrgreen:

Chase said:
I know the first step....come to TX (so others can have some!) :lol:

:roll: Why do we have to come there? Huh? YOU come here :p

I'm relieved, I thought you were going to make a smart comment about the fact I was cooking :lol: We made brownies this morning already. :heart:

I had no idea you liked banana bread that much....I sense it to be good bribing material :mrgreen:

Doesn't someone in your house have a recipe then :p If you're nice I'll make another batch next weekend and send some home with Aub. ;)

banana nut bread

my mom makes this all the time and it is relly good

3/4c sugar
1/3c butter softened
2 table sp. milk
3 ripe bananas mashed (about 1 cup)
2 eggs
1 3/4c all purpose flour
1c chopped nuts
1tea sp. baking powder
1/2 tea sp. baking soda
1/2 tea sp salt

preheat oven to 350

beat sugar, milk, & butter in medium bowl until creamy. add bananas and eggs mixing untill well blended, stir in remaining ingrediants, mixing untill moist.

pour into loaf pan & bake 50 to 60 min, or untill toothpick comes out clean

HTH

Victor

speaking of banana bread made me want some...

*runs off to eat the rest of his mom's banana bread* :mrgreen:

btw Chase, if you want any... you'll have to make it to San Antonio for the meetup! :p

Thank you, Victor! I can't wait to try it :D

hot shot said:
i hope you've notifided local emergancy services :D
:biglaugh:

good luck baking... one of my other hobbies is cooking, i have tons of recipes, espically desserts, those are my fav's

:cheers:

Tomorrow :D I have to go to the store for some baking soda and power. And sadly, some salt, too :lol: Oh and milk as well :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back