er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
what do you all like best
sf1E.jpg

ET2.jpg

estar.jpg

Eslines.jpg

I see where you are going, but they are way to busy. Logos are meant to be able to looked at quickly and know what they are. Simplicity is key. I would suggest using Adobe Illustrator to create logos, that way you get them in vectors. They are able to be resized to any size without any loss of quality due to there mathematical sectoring.

ehh, to be perfectly honest, none of them look spectacular to me, but I would also say #2 is the best. and #1 is cool but I didn't pick it because I had no idea what it said until I looked at the others

I like the idea behind #1 best... I think a snowflake background would work well but you have to figure out how to make the name stand out more. Like Ptyler22 I couldn't tell what it said when I looked at it for the first time.

While its great to have them all nice in colour, when designing logos, you must keep in mind that they may (and often will) be printed or photocopied in black and white.

Colour designs don't usually translate as is into B&W.

Keeping them simple, easily legible is a must. I see what you were going for in #1, but the name didn't pop out when I first read it

#2 for readability and simplicity. #1 is just too hard to read...

I think #3 would be a lot better if either the background or the font were a different color. It all blends together too much how it is now.

MMmm... what, exactly, does this have to do with Photography?

pho⋅tog⋅ra⋅phy   /fəˈtɒg
thinsp.png
rə
thinsp.png
fi/ [fuh-tog-ruh-fee]

–noun 1.the process or art of producing images of objects on sensitized surfaces by the chemical action of light or of other forms of radiant energy, as x-rays, gamma rays, or cosmic rays.

Eh..I could care less that this is in photography, but just because it was edited in photoshop it still doesn't make it a photo :)

Most reactions

Back