band photo

Dont know how i missed this shot! Its awesome! I like it. :D

Exactly you might have considered having the guys taking the same pose and having her, you know, leaning out and sitting on the edge of the couch to stand out a little more. Asi I said in general I think this is a great shot bu something like that might have made it alot better but wo knows somtimes a singer likes to fade into the rest of the band to try and give a little more credit and attention to the rest of the band.

I like the shot also, but i think JIP has the right idea of moving out to not have her look so squished. You might have tried her laying across them. Even stagered seating on the couch and the floor. Did you do any other poses that you can show, maybe you did some of these and they didn't work...

I think this is a really great photo!

If you are into bands, you should check out Joey Lawrence's site.

I think it is JoeyL.com

Anyway, welcome!

i like the composition as is. as already mentioned, it separates the girl from the guys - though, they're not exactly swimming in sofa space. it works well. the only thing i would have tried is getting her to lay across they're laps on the sofa, but it would totally change the atmosphere, i think.
anyway, nice shot.

wow :)
thanks for so many comments :)

Saint-Brown - I did some other poses but they didn`t work well, like someone mentioned here before: she`s a kind of "isolated" here and it`s what I wanted to achieve :)

Sirsteezo: Nikon D70s + "kit lens" (18-70) or Tokina 12-24 - I don`t remember, I can check, but I`m 99% sure it was 18-70

i might would have had her with her feet on the couch but sitting on the back of it, leaning forward (or back)
but had her on another level. either way i like the original. they should be pleased.

Most reactions

Back