Band Promo - Irvine

Unrestrained Focus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.unrestrainedfocus.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just finished a band promo shoot this evening. It's a band that I've shot twice before, but they keep getting new bassists. They haven't picked out the ones they want edited yet, but I picked a couple out that looked all right just to see how they turned out.

I the first one, it's the first time I've up-lit anyone before. I basically took the strobe off its tripod and laid it on the ground. I thought it would make them look too creepy, but I like the way it turned out. If they like this one, I may take the tree branches out.

594723868_TbeGh-L.jpg

I love old abandoned houses. This one was particularly nasty. This was pretty much the only room we could even get into. We swore we kept hearing the sound of a swarm of bees somewhere nearby. We were constantly on the lookout for rats and snakes. But we persevered with no incidents.

594623194_wiZaY-L.jpg

Last edited:
I love abandoned places, so I know what you mean about it being nasty but the photos are worth it in the end. The first photo, was a little over done on the post production but the second photo is much better. Glad you didn't run into rats and roaches.

Best wishes,

- Grace

How do you find/get into abandoned places? I've been looking to do something similar for a photoshoot but don't know where to start.

There's a lot of them in Eastern North Carolina. This one was on the drummer's property, so we didn't have to worry about trespassing. But I've shot at a few with no trespassing signs. I've just driven around the country, especially near old tobacco fields and found them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back