Banned?

ferny said:
Ahh, so that's why the "aim away from face" intruction was invented.

or "you'll put yer eye out with that thing!" err rather "you'll go blind if you don't stop!" :wink:

....Im free...Im unbanned...Hazah! Hurah!....Why was I the whooping boy for MD's obvious trigger happy admin fun? :'(

hehe

Artemis said:
....Im free...Im unbanned...Hazah! Hurah!....Why was I the whooping boy for MD's obvious trigger happy admin fun? :'(

hehe

sorry arty....my bad...

md

Hmmm, does anyone else find it ironic that there was a person causing grief that just HAPPENED to have the same IP address (or range) that Arty is on?? Coincidence?

I'm thinking NO! :lol:

Their onto me...what can I do...I must hide...As long as they dont hear me talking to myself about how I am the one giving them greif, im safe...they moment they hear me...im done for...

Now, that's funny!!! Took aim with a shotgun and didn't notice where all the pellets happened to go.....and instead of taking out a varmint newbie, took out the TPF Little Brother!!!! :LOL:

Poor Arty....thought he was banned from home..... I'm sorry, but this one cracks me UP!! :D

Take some target practice, fer Gawd's sake, Mad Dog! :lmao:

terri said:
Now, that's funny!!! Took aim with a shotgun and didn't notice where all the pellets happened to go.....and instead of taking out a varmint newbie, took out the TPF Little Brother!!!! :LOL:

Poor Arty....thought he was banned from home..... I'm sorry, but this one cracks me UP!! :D

Take some target practice, fer Gawd's sake, Mad Dog! :lmao:

At least Terri takes sympathy on me.

Its ok...its just a flesh wound...but now I have to send MD my IP? *shudder*

Most reactions

Back