Banzai Kitty Series

Lunatick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I had some fun taking action pictures of my kitten. I posted one of them in the last photo contest so if they look familiar, you know why!

3small.jpg

4s.jpg

5s.jpg

6s.jpg

7s.jpg

8s.jpg

She's good, but even she misses sometimes!
9s.jpg

Hope you enjoyed it!

THAT is one sportive cat!!!
Very funny photos!

Hehe...I did some just like this a couple years ago...using the same type of toy, too! cats can be great fun!

Hahah.. Absolutely BA SHOTS. Great Shots makes me grin. That a complement figuring i dont like cats. How about u get some of a Dog attempting that! Then I would give u Props!! Haha just playn Keep em coming. Nice shots!

Hfry said:
Hahah.. Absolutely BA SHOTS. Great Shots makes me grin. That a complement figuring i dont like cats. How about u get some of a Dog attempting that! Then I would give u Props!! Haha just playn Keep em coming. Nice shots!

lol if I had a dog I would try it! This cat is crazy, shes only 5 months old and can already jump from a still position to a ledge (or the top of my dresser) 5 feet off the ground.

This reminds me of the Salvador Dali Shot where someone threw cats across the pic with a bucket of water. I like it :)

fightheheathens said:
This reminds me of the Salvador Dali Shot where someone threw cats across the pic with a bucket of water. I like it :)

I love that photo! the expression on Dali's face is priceless.

Was afraid this thread would feature those bonsai cats in those jars. But those are great, with or without a tail.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back