19808ff8df5d.jpg

d8d2ece3ac6c.jpg

e2991b726322.jpg

3edc28a985d9.jpg

3865e4435246.jpg

4d10251bd942.jpg

d334dea73f5b.jpg

7adb5bb6a2c1.jpg

I really like this set. What a beautiful baby boy too.

Pictures are really too small to see well or detail.
You will get people commenting just out of good will but the images need to be larger for any sensible comment about the actual photos to be made.

Please number your pictures as it makes it easy to refer to them when commenting

As said, the pictures are too small to really comment on.
The first two look like they might have focus issues and maybe some grain issues, but can't really see with such small pictures

I don't like the cropping of the legs in the 2nd image. I dont mind leg cropping IF there is something higher up on the frame that is of interest. In this case, there isn't. It looks like an odd mixed of posed and candid.
I do love the kid in the front though, looks like he was having a good time.

I would of loved the 7th image to be much wider and capture more of the church interior while keeping the couple, kid and rabbi in the shot. Again, seem to have focus issues.

The 8th is a really sweet picture, with the kid yawning from a hard day of being carried around :)

I'm not a fan of the processing. I find having all the images like this gives it a very bland and flat feel. Maybe there is missing some contrast? Maybe get a bit more orange / red in the processing so there is less yellow?
I don't know really what..

Pictures are really too small to see well or detail.
You will get people commenting just out of good will but the images need to be larger for any sensible comment about the actual photos to be made.

Thank you for your comment. What size photo should be? :er:

Love the capture in 2,3,and 4. Has a very timeless feel to the series. That i like!

Most reactions

Back