barbed wire

Allsmiles7282

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
odd.jpg

Interesting Juxtaposition. The contrasting qualities in the image, as well as the contrasting messages makes me like this (on an intellectual level at least.)

4HourNap said:
This is a great idea, and deserves a stronger effort in my opinion. Get back there! Maybe closer to the wire, a little. Get it a little bigger, and much more crisp, and shiny. Make the wire "pop."

i agree. you have something definately going on here and would love to see it revisited. :thumbup:

ok ok at the beginning I didn't notice the wire :) but then I read the posts :) and now I like the shot :D

4HourNap said:
This is a great idea, and deserves a stronger effort in my opinion. Get back there! Maybe closer to the wire, a little. Get it a little bigger, and much more crisp, and shiny. Make the wire "pop."

I do like this photo, but.................
Maybe have the wire a little lower, against the lighter colour of the building or a little higher, running through the middle of the sign.

Thank you for all your criticism. It is very much appreciated! I think you guys are right, I should do a little more with the wire! Hmmm....I'll try again! =)

LittleMan said:
I'm just curious.... what contrasting messages?

Btw I love the photo! :)
Jesus save is behind a barbed wire. not very inviting.

mpdc said:
Jesus save is behind a barbed wire. not very inviting.

That's not how I saw it. I saw it sort of a reminder of how/why Jesus saves, with the barbed wire being a symbol of the crown of thorns.

Then again, maybe I'm reading too much into this. But that is what art is for -- Interpretation!

PS: Great Photo!

Johnathan said:
That's not how I saw it. I saw it sort of a reminder of how/why Jesus saves, with the barbed wire being a symbol of the crown of thorns.

Then again, maybe I'm reading too much into this. But that is what art is for -- Interpretation!

PS: Great Photo!
Perhaps. I was commenting on this however.
LittleMan said:
I'm just curious.... what contrasting messages?

Btw I love the photo! :)

Most reactions

Back