Bare Bottom (HEHE)

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I think I am going to stick to what I am halfway decent at, which is People. I have gone out and tried to photograph object and landscapes, but I just cannot get it right yet. So..here is something I did this evening of my youngest. (OTE if you feel something needs tweeking)

1. The tongue is a blooper, but cute lol
rosebby2framed.jpg

2. Not sure I like the colored rose.
rosebby.jpg

i like the pose in the second better, the first one looks like he maybe makin doody...
the only other things... looks like he may be sliding off the back of the towls abit, maybe if you tried proping themup with a book or something. and if the back drop was a bit more out of focus or darker that might be nice.
nice shots nice subject.
keep em up!

making a doody LMAO! I sure hope not on my new white towels lol I was so mad that I waited so long to do these poses. He is now too big for the towels. He was only 3 1/2 lbs when he was born and that is when I wanted to do it, but never got around to it..GRRRRR!!! I guess I need to go buy some of those bath sheets to fit his chubby butt on..lol Thanks for the tips, I will be certain to try them out to perfect this photo. I want to do this and have it put on canvas as a gift for my inlaws.

MommyOf4Boys said:
He was only 3 1/2 lbs when he was born and that is when I wanted to do it, but never got around to it..GRRRRR!!!

You can allways just keep him and get a new one.

What a beautiful baby! Nice photos! I like his expression in the first one!!

Most reactions

Back