Barn

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
400-barn-j.jpg

Really nice! I love all the natural tones. Good job.

Yes, even though it's cloudy, it still looks warm. The only thing I dont' like about this image is that the horizon is blown out, otherwise it would be perfect.

I would have get more clouds into the frame. anyway, nice picture with fine colours. Thanks for sharing.
Ravi.

Thanks everyone!

Nothin' huh?- I had you, then I lost you?

Wow, I really love that shot. I'd crop a little off the bottom myself, but it's great the way it is. The storm cloud really adds to the atmosphere of the picture. Awesome shot.

*Sorry Abraxas, I didn't even think to ask if it was okay to edit your photos, nor did I simply look under your name to see. Sorry, won't happen again. My mistake.*

Wow, I really love that shot. I'd crop a little off the bottom myself, but it's great the way it is. The storm cloud really adds to the atmosphere of the picture. Awesome shot.

This what I would have done...

i3760.jpg

Actually I'd rather you didn't edit my photos.

wow, great light in this shot, i love the warmth. i agree with switch about the horizon, i have a tough time with that too, but i just love the feel of this shot. it's nice and crisp too, is this just after a light rain?

Ooh, I like this. The gray sky and dry brush really adds to the dilapidated feel. :)

Good lookin house, I'd like to see more of it.

Most reactions

Back