Barns on the prairies

ahhhh my all time favorite thing to shoot, barns. I love it so much!!!

Great shots, so peaceful looking. Nice color, focus, and composition.

I love driving around the prairies and having the time to stop and shoot stuff like this. Thanks for sharing.

I really like the first one. The warm colours are great. You've inspired me to go out for a drive and take some pictures while the canola is still yellow.

just wondering why you didnt do the whole first one in sepia. barn pics look so awesome in sepia, monochrome, and b&w i.m.o.

just got a cool idea - red barn pic in b&w but leave the barn red.

i think im gonna go look for barns today!!! anyone else dig the idea?

just wondering why you didnt do the whole first one in sepia.
I was actually going for a warm orange tone just for the sky and barns, not sepia. Now that you mention it, the orange I chose does look like sepia.

Thanks Mersad, Carol, Mike, Rebecca, and Scotty! I'm glad that these barns have inspired someone to go out and shoot.

Rustic barns are such a wonderful reminder of the past. I like both photos, particularly the first one.

Great shots as always, Invisble. That first shot especially seems to be trying to pull some feelings from me. Kind of a mix of old and new, like it's saying "some things are lost to time, but something new will always follow.". I don't know why, but that's the idea I seem to get from it.

Most reactions

Back