JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
last fall in central va:

16062406-L.jpg

16062407-L.jpg

16062411-L.jpg

16062412-L.jpg

holy hell those first 3 are good. I love the 2nd one... the sky looks awesome and the texture/lighting on the barn is perfect.

the 3rd shot reminds me of lord of the rings for some reason.... maybe just becuase it looks so sureal.

crazy good work!! :)

I can never get the texture and color you do. Good stuff, man. 2 is my favorite.

Love the perspective of 1 - but 2 steals the show - these are wonderful!
Bet they'd be awesome in B/W as well.

That's IT! JonMikal..I officially hate you now! I've been overcome with jealousy! I WANNA TAKE PICTURES THAT GOOD! :)

I love the look of #2 but the cow shot really cracks me up. The way they are looking at you looks like they are ready to defend their turf.

Eric

wow!! all are excellent!! are any of them photoshoped at all?? especially nmbers 2 and 3? really nice work!! as usuall! :thumbsup:

Wow, great stuff man! :) I like 2 and 3 the best, but 3 is a real stunner :) My only suggestion would be to bring out some detail in the barn with a selective curves adjustment. I brought it into PS for a sec and there is a bit of detail there.

Digital Matt said:
Wow, great stuff man! :) I like 2 and 3 the best, but 3 is a real stunner :) My only suggestion would be to bring out some detail in the barn with a selective curves adjustment. I brought it into PS for a sec and there is a bit of detail there.

thanks a load everyone!

Matt, this entire image is almost completely PS'd. i thought of uping the visibility of the barn but ruled against it. i'd like to see what you got!

You make it look so easy.

My jaw hit the floor when I saw #2. :thumbsup:

Beautys, and we expect no less!!

I know what you mean Jon. It also looks good completely black. I'm just a sucker for that wood texture. I think also that having a bit of texture in there increases the dynamic range and makes the whole picture look even more surreal than it already is.

Here's what I did real quick here at work. Shhh :p
barn.jpg

i see what ya mean, looks much better! i had something similar to that but for reason didn't like it as much as yours. as always Matt thanks for your help! btw, do you have the curve settings handy?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back