Barred owl brown creeper red breasted mergenser house sparrows and more (Pic heavy)

ZombiesniperJr

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Lots of lifers today here is the list of lifers house sparrow mute swan red breasted mergenser

The ones that it is the first time i have gotten photos of them red breasted mergenser Mute swan house sparrow Brown creeper

I have gotten shots of ring necked ducks before in kingston but i dont remember the reason i did not post them they were better then the ones of the ring necked duck that i posted today

Nice set Jr. Many of them seem a little underexposed though.

Nice set Jr. Many of them seem a little underexposed though.
Thank you can you tell me which numbers you think are underexposed? quite a few of them were backlit and the barred owl and brown creeper were not in very bright spots

That swan shot is gorgeous.

Lots of lifers today here is the list of lifers house sparrow mute swan red breasted mergenser

The ones that it is the first time i have gotten photos of them red breasted mergenser Mute swan house sparrow Brown creeper

I have gotten shots of ring necked ducks before in kingston but i dont remember the reason i did not post them they were better then the ones of the ring necked duck that i posted today
Are sparrows rare in Canada or have you never bothered before? I thought that were a pest. As I have only photographed 3 species of Owl in the wild 2 in the UK, one in Colombia I am jealous of the owl shots.

Are sparrows rare in Canada or have you never bothered before? I thought that were a pest. As I have only photographed 3 species of Owl in the wild 2 in the UK, one in Colombia I am jealous of the owl shots.
Thank you are you talking about the house sparrow if so i am not sure but i have been looking for types of sparrows and we found a spot where it looks like they are nesting.

That swan shot is gorgeous.
Thank you Barb

I was talking about the house sparrow.

2,3,4 and 5. I'm sure the lighting was bad, but maybe you can up the exposure a little in post. On the flying mallard and swan the horizons are terribly off. Have a look if they are 'better' when straightened.

Mallard horizon is good. What you are seeing is where a dock meets the water.
Ok, thought there was something strange going on, cos the bird looked level. The mergenser is also swimming 'uphill' :biggrin:

Most reactions

Back