EricD

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Found this guy along a birding trail i recently discovered....It was very dark in them woods so i used my SB800 flash

ECD_4513.jpg

ECD_4515.jpg

ECD_4518.jpg

Wow. Very sharp. Lighting looks good too. I like them all, but number one is my favorite because he looks so funny.

Very pretty. I like #3 and #1 (I think I like #3 the best). The foreground in branch in #2 spoils it a bit. The shallow DOF is right-on. What lens were you using?

This is a great shot. I love the way it looks so alive. I love it.

Great shots - he certianly has some character to his face! Great shots in 2 and 3 where he is looking at you (or at the flash ;))
Definatly well captured and great that he just sat there for you!

Very pretty. I like #3 and #1 (I think I like #3 the best). The foreground in branch in #2 spoils it a bit. The shallow DOF is right-on. What lens were you using?
Thanks, trying to get shots from all angles. I was very close and used a Nikkor 70-200mm F2.8 Lens.

Thanks, trying to get shots from all angles. I was very close and used a Nikkor 70-200mm F2.8 Lens.

now I would not have guessed that - I was thinking at least a 300 if not 400mm lens! Great that you could get so close to him! :)

What a little poser..Great shots I can't believe how close you were! :)

Nice! She looks a bit ruffled in the first shot, prefect in the next. I would cloned the highlights into the right eye on the last one, but that's just how I roll.

I see you had a bit of lens left even!.. Full power on the flash?

-Shea

Most reactions

Back