Baseball portrait

Big Bully

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, I finally developed a roll of film and I found these pictures on it. C&C is overly welcome on these shots.
Thanks for looking.
Ryanbb06.jpg

I think this one is alittle washed out but, I'm not quite sure how to make it darker.
Ryan2bb06.jpg

Ummm about 2 years I think. The time frame of the pictures was over a period of May-December 2006.

Were they true black and white film or the c41 color process file? I would be surprised if the true B+W would wash out like that over time. I would have them re-printed and given a little more exposure to bring up the contras. It is better to over expose film because you can't print what was not on the film to start with. you know GIGO principle .
JS

The film was T-Max 100. And I took them to Walmart to get printed, due to the fact that I don't have a dark room.

I am scanning prints because stupid Walmart forgot to send me my cd of pictures. I have to take the pictures back to Walmart so they can make a cd for me.

I am scanning prints because stupid Walmart forgot to send me my cd of pictures. I have to take the pictures back to Walmart so they can make a cd for me.

The pictures on the CD will be no different than the prints I can assure you of that, furthermore, Wal-Mart's processing is questionable at best, it is entirely possible that your negs are actually better than what the print shows. I know this all too well.

Look around for a film enabled or dedicated scanner and scan your negs.

Where do you find scanners like that?

They are actually not that hard to find,

B&H has some.

Last time I was in Office Depot they had several different ones in stock, including Canoscan LiDE starting around $80.

Most reactions

Back