Baseball Portraits: Andy (6 pics)

Discussion in 'The Professional Gallery' started by NJMAN, Aug 2, 2007.

1. NJMAN

NJMAN TPF Noob!

Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    This kid is 8 years old and in his first summer of recreational baseball. He has a great competitive spirit, and is well-known by his coaches and peers to never give up, and always strives to improve. He can hit a ton, and throw bullets hard enough to make your hand sting pretty good. I hope these portraits capture the essense of this little guy with a big heart for baseball. C&C always welcome. Thanks for looking! :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just for fun, I thought I would post a couple of bloopers of when he wasn't trying to keep a straight face for the portraits. He was such a great sport for putting up with me for so long. I expected him to crack up much sooner than he did. I think I mentioned something about passing wind, and he just lost it at the end of the shoot. I didn't worry about technical aspects too much in these last 2 shots. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking! :)

NJ

2. JimmyJaceyMom

JimmyJaceyMom TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    He looks so nervous in the first one it appears that he is holding his breath! Lots more relaxed in the second one and I love the expression in the third- it's my favorite. However the last one in the first set is beautiful, very nice.
    Yeah kids will almost (especially boys) crack a smile at least if you mention the F-A-R-T word. :lol: I like the fun ones too!

3. NJMAN

NJMAN TPF Noob!

Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Thanks for the nice comments Kathi!