Baseball

Keep us posted, I'd love to see your shots after the game and after a good round of editing.

Later on dude.

The season doesn't start here until May.

nclester said:
Keith204, sorry for asking this question on someone else's thread... but could you help me figure out how to offer these "action shots" of kids playing tee-ball. I mean, do I create some sort of generic invoice, or go all out and create a custom one with Illy?

Start a new thread asking that... and you'll get opinions from a whole bunch of us :). That's probably the best way to get this question answered. PM me once it's up, and I'll be sure to check it out.

I'm getting a printer that is specifically for printing photos.

Hope I don't burst your bubble, but this doesn't mean anything. Printer makers will slap on the name "Photo Printer" just because it can print photos...doesn't mean the photos will last. JIP has a great point here (as always).

People will be able to order prints from the new website that I'm going to create. I will not be printing images on-site.

Why not invest in a Smugmug account? Then, when people order pictures from the website, you don't have to do anything, except receive the money. ALSO, they are getting QUALITY prints. If you can afford a photo printer, you can afford Smugmug ($150/year) instead. (a buddy has zenfolio and likes it ($80 year I think) and it's cheaper)

This year, because I have friends on this team, I gave each person on that team a print of an action photo of themselves for Christmas. Once again, I haven't had one complaint.

You probably won't get complaints if you're giving these out for free. :wink: Selling photos super different.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back