Basketball Spill...OUCH!

SkWeEkiE

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.abrownphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all, I always attend my GF's little brothers Basketball games and take pictures. Today the game was unfortunately moved outdoors which makes the players' spills....even harder!

This is Kayla's Brother, who fell extremely hard on his left knee :(

Enjoy! (I PS'd these to add an effect)

1. Taken right after the fall
A.jpg

2. Coming to the rescue...
B.jpg

3. Aid from both coaches and a trainer guy
C.jpg

4. On the bench with Momma :)
D.jpg

5. What he can do, when he's not benched :)
E.jpg

All in all I am not too fond of the effect either.
I would have liked it in one photo only (as additional version, along with the effect-less pic), and that is Photo 3. If that one shoe on the left went, it could be a cool one for a photo story ... but it is already leaving the realms of photography, in a way. (You intended to do so, I am sure, but I find the effect hard on my eyes in five images in a row).

I like the pictures but not the effects too much. I'd like to see them without the effects. But thanks for sharing!

3 and 4 are great. They could be used for a purpose much more strong than a basketball spill. Maybe his father just died or his house burnt down (in 4). You capture the pain in his face amazingly.

In photo #4 what is around the mothers mouth? Or is that just from the effect you used?

I believe this effects makes any sort of blemishes of the skin come out even more than they would do in the normal photo, so for some it is not very flattering.

Most reactions

Back