Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One:
_DSC2585-Edit-4.jpg

Two:
LighthouseOne-Edit.jpg

Three:
LighthouseTwo-2.jpg

Comments, critiques, and jokes welcome and appreciated.

Thanks for looking.

Peace.

I think one is gorgeous. And then I saw the second! Wonderful! Maybe lighten the lighthouse a tad, but other than I love them! I swear I saw a very similar shot in Popular Photography the other day...

dude put #3 in the form of a black light poster and you'll make a fortune off of the stoner market...

I love the first two they have so much atmosphere about them great shots! :) :thumbup:

I've seen some really beautiful pictures of this Lighthouse. I think #2 is the best of the bunch but it doesn't really jump out at me. I think it's the overall mood of the image that kinda turns me off.

I think you did a great job with the composition though. Is this in Acadia National Park?

My eyes are drawn to the foreground in both # 1 & 2, #1 is my fav, it just more the style I like seeing

1 & 2 Great captures of one of my favorite lighthouses! #3 just doesn't do it for me.

#2 is amazing

Thanks again, everyone. I really appreciate all your comments, be them positive, or negative ('cause we all have different tastes, and I didn't expect everyone to like all of the styles presented :] ).

And yes, a little background, this lighthouse is operated by the U.S. Coast Guard and it is on Mount Desert Island, ME, within the boundaries of Acadia National Park (I believe). I had to climb down a those jagged rocks you see there to get the shots, haha, it was pretty scary. I almost fell in the ocean once and stopped myself with barbed wire fence (kind of visible in the first two) but luckily not on a barb, that would have been bad. Although, better than falling in the North Atlantic, which yesterday would have been a pretty quick death.

Thanks again, everyone.

I've seen some really beautiful pictures of this Lighthouse. I think #2 is the best of the bunch but it doesn't really jump out at me. I think it's the overall mood of the image that kinda turns me off.

I think you did a great job with the composition though. Is this in Acadia National Park?

Fair enough, man. We all have different tastes, and like different styles. I'm glad you liked the composition though, because there are some photographical principles that should be in a photograph, even if it's a style we don't like, yeah? Because personally, I hate my first shot in this thread, to me it's boring. And to others, Jeff below, he likes it the most. We all have different tastes, and that's why I try and bring different styles to every thread I post (I usually fail, but at least the thought is in my head, haha)

Thanks again, to everyone who commented.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back