Bastille Day Festival - Charlotte, NC

d70girl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
So a few of these are from the Annual Bastille Day Festival here in downtown Charlotte, NC. But then we got bored there and just walked around the downtown area taking pictures.

Enjoy! Comments and criticism welcome! :mrgreen:

dsc0006tr5.jpg

dsc0016hb9.jpg

dsc0034ul7.jpg

dsc0038tc8.jpg

dsc0041se0.jpg

dsc0047co6.jpg

dsc0058uk1.jpg

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/2594/dsc0006tr5.jpg

you really captured some great moments here! Well done! I really like the different expressions of the people in your shots!

A very nice series. #2 is a stand out for me.

I'm with Alison: Photo 2 is really exceptional in how you managed to capture the boy's total focus on his juggling balls. Very good.

And I'm with acsonpg in that I would not want to be the one who is granted with that girl's look in Photo 6. I am trying to find out whether it is him ... you know ... the one opposite her - or YOU :shock: ... and the fact that you had the camera out!?!?

LaFoto said:
I'm with Alison: Photo 2 is really exceptional in how you managed to capture the boy's total focus on his juggling balls. Very good.

And I'm with acsonpg in that I would not want to be the one who is granted with that girl's look in Photo 6. I am trying to find out whether it is him ... you know ... the one opposite her - or YOU :shock: ... and the fact that you had the camera out!?!?

She was definitely glaring at me. :lol: I love it, though. I think this was my favorite shot. It's going on my wall!

Most reactions

Back