Bath Time

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by Johnboy2978, Oct 15, 2005.

1. Johnboy2978

Johnboy2978 No longer a newbie, moving up!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Tonight was bath time for my daughter, so what better time to drag the camera out. Just wondered what you guys thought. I'm looking for 3 or so pics to frame in a series. Thought this might be one of them.

[​IMG]

2. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Your daughter is very, very pretty, and these bathroom photos are baby-classics!
    When my daughter was this little, my sister could not keep her camera away when it was bath-time (on occasions she happened to be in the house with us at the time!).

But (please don't feel offended) my absolute immediate thought about this particular photo was (and still is): "Now the position of that rubber duckie is very American!" Really, no offence here, but we here seem to be a lot less inhibited what with bathtime-for-baby photos ;).

3. Johnboy2978

Johnboy2978 No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos OK to edit
    I see your point LaFoto, and I must admit that it's placement (duck) was intentional. I have other shots of my daughter that I liked better that were much more natural. Unfortunately, in this sick day and age, I know that there are those undesirables that search the internet all day long looking for shots like those not pictured here. It's sad, but I debated for a good while about even posting this one.

Anyway, glad you liked it.

4. meg27

meg27 TPF Noob!

Hiya, just thought i'd pitch in here, because when i first saw this pic i thought the same thing, that the placement of the duck spoilt it a bit. I find that when i photograph my nephew at bath time most of my shots conceal anything little Ollie might be embarrassed about when he's older! Its just the way babies lift there legs at that age, sort of hides things, in an innocent way!!!

It is a beautiful shot and i really understand what you mean about posting these picks on the net, its such a shame isn't it! Maybe you should find an angle your more happy with, you know, it keeps the innocence of the picture.

She's really beautiful, you must be very proud!! I'm jealous!!