Bath

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by Nitro Boy, Jan 1, 2006.

1. Nitro Boy

Nitro Boy TPF Noob!

I saw this little figurine in my bathroom, and I thought... "wouldnt this make a great photo" So I shot it.

Be honest, point out my flaws, and dont be afraid to tell me how to do things to right way (this is my first public shot)

[​IMG]

Btw- thanks matty-bass for getting me into photography :)

2. crawdaddio

crawdaddio TPF Noob!

I like it. Good focus, rich colors, well lit. Great first shot to display.

Subject matter is a little boring, but I understand if you were trying to just expose something well.

I do like how you left alot of room at the top, kinda wondering what the figurine is looking at. Now get out there and shoot more!

Just a 'lookin' at it' critique from a fellow noob. Take it with the appropriate amount of salt.

~dc

3. Nitro Boy

Nitro Boy TPF Noob!

Thank you for your critiques! Im glad someone noticed it...

Yea, the space at the top was an accident, when i shot it, i shot it sideways, and when i went to crop it, it just fit the image...

Oh, as for what he's looking at- that would be for me to know, and you to find out. (actually, tbh, i dont know what hes looking at. Maybe he's planning to get dirty again after his squeeky clean- bath!) The little figurine has been in my bathroom for years, and I would have never thought to take a snap of him if I hadnt been searching for a towel... I guess inspiration is accidental, eh?

4. Nitro Boy

Nitro Boy TPF Noob!

Bump!