Bathroom Series!

ANDS!

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a couple of pictures, playing around.

#1 Usual cliche hobbyist with camera shot:

2591540345_79b111a8a4_o.jpg

#2 Had an idea to glorify my ugly feet:

2594850402_8b24d982f2.jpg

#3 I know, I know:

2594850328_a60804e925.jpg

#4 Went a lil crazy here in the B&W, lost that detail in the paper, might fix it when I get home:

2594902144_ba18c40d5f.jpg

Again, I am so sorry. PM and I will send you some eye-wash to erase the ugliness here.

The first one is cool but im not feeling the other ones, their pretty gnarly.

The first one is cool but im not feeling the other ones, their pretty gnarly.

I know right. I love it. "Ugly Photography" - starting a niche, the revolution(revulsion) has to start somewhere.

I know right. I love it. "Ugly Photography" - starting a niche, the revolution(revulsion) has to start somewhere.

Now in my case, I'm not feeling the first one. Very hard for me to read the sdrawkcab lettering. The nail on the ring finger is slightly blown.

#s 2-4.

I feel these, but hopefully, not literally. Your model's feet look as if they have led a very hard life. You have captured the 'soul' of the pods.

I find the unidentified ~object~ at bottom left of photos 2 & 3 mildly disturbing and eerily distracting. I do not want to know what it is. I believe it could use a shave though.

On a high-note!- I like what you have going on with the posing and props. It reminds me of something I saw on the surgery channel a couple weeks ago. Takes me back to when we used to play 'veterinarian' on the neighbor's dog in the last house I lived in. :thumbup:

It reminds me of something I saw on the surgery channel a couple weeks ago. Takes me back to when we used to play 'veterinarian' on the neighbor's dog in the last house I lived in.
LOL!

Yea, I like "hard life" other than, "too lazy to lotion up my feet".

On the two B&W's, original photos aren't blown, I just got a little grab happy doing the contrast stuff in Lab and fobbed off the detail. Originals were borderline about to jump over into blown territory, and the horseplay in curves took it over the edge. Grrr. . .

LOL!

Yea, I like "hard life" other than, "too lazy to lotion up my feet".

On the two B&W's, original photos aren't blown, I just got a little grab happy doing the contrast stuff in Lab and fobbed off the detail. Originals were borderline about to jump over into blown territory, and the horseplay in curves took it over the edge. Grrr. . .

I usually try to stay away from technical details, but lately I'm making an effort to push unexercised observations on the creative photographer's spirit.

Typically, I would have said, hauntingly beautiful, and my best to you in your quest for revolution and the new progress.

Is there a story/deeper meaning behind this theme? For the sake of entertainment, I'm pretty sure I'd enjoy hearing it.

I have to ask... Are you using the restroom while taking these?

I think he is:( lol.

No no. The idea indeed came to me during a movement, but no, these are just. . .shots, without the implied action.

2598445306_f2bf6213e2.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back