Bathroom

Maxx RS4

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is my first decent hdr! Too bad for the BUTTLOADS of lens distortion that came in this pic!

bathroom.jpg

C&C please!

It's not so much distortion as it is camera shake. HDR's require tripods, and this shot would have been good had you used one.

A small bit of glare too, but nothing too distraction, just use a polarizer next time. Otherwise a nice shot. It sort of reminds me of a grotto or a shrine.

It was on a tripod.. 5 exposures. I'm working with a P&S guys, no fancy lenses for me!

That was done with a p&s? Whatever it is, you use it well. In that case, the only thought I have is to crop it a bit on the left side.

ALL my photography is done with a P&S. I can't afford a fancy dslr!

Well, I have to say that I really like this photo. Its different and has something I like.

You used a tripod? Than why is there camera shake at the bottom? And if you used a tripod, than you could have at least leveled and centered the image.

Yes, I used a tripod. That's not camera shake - the edges of many of my photos have blurred edges when the lens is completely retracted (bad quality?) The reason it's not centered is because I was as far away as possible from it and couldn't get the exact comp. i wanted. The leveling was an error on my part ;)

I like it, HDR are always gonna have some impurity, gives them a nice glow I think. Good job, IM gonna try out a few of those soon.

I unsed to have the same issue when I used a screw on wide angle adapter for my old sony point and shoot.. the edges were blurry...

very cool result, no matter what lens you had!!

some people in here should ask more questions and assume less...

Personally I like the inclusion of that sign on the left.
And you work really nicely with your p&s.
To have "only" a p&s is nothing to be ashamed of if you know how to work it well. And to be producing HDRs with that is a sign that you do.
Also I like your choice of motif ... it is not something you'd see every day!
Sure: pity about the refractions but ... well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back