Batter Up

SomeAssemblyReq

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all,

New here, amateur photographer from Indiana (Originally IL, just moved out here this past June ^^)

Just wanted to share a photo I caught during my vacations this past Summer. Was lucky enough to be able to travel quite a bit :)

LouisvilleSluggers2.jpg

One of the many places I visited was The Louisville Slugger Museum in Kentucky. Being the loyal baseball fan that I am (Go Sox! lol) I had to stop by when in the area. This is just a shot I took of the bats they had on display near the baseball museum there. C&C welcome, after all I am still learning :) Any advice is appreciated.

Hope to chat with you all soon ^^

Hey all,

New here, amateur photographer from Indiana (Originally IL, just moved out here this past June ^^)

Just wanted to share a photo I caught during my vacations this past Summer. Was lucky enough to be able to travel quite a bit :)

LouisvilleSluggers2.jpg

One of the many places I visited was The Louisville Slugger Museum in Kentucky. Being the loyal baseball fan that I am (Go Sox! lol) I had to stop by when in the area. This is just a shot I took of the bats they had on display near the baseball museum there. C&C welcome, after all I am still learning :) Any advice is appreciated.

Hope to chat with you all soon ^^

Need to fix your wb. Way too yellow. Easy fix if you shoot in raw, not so easy if you shoot jpeg. Pete

Most reactions

New Topics

Back