Batter Up

errant_star

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jenkanderson.com
Nothing too exciting but endearing to myself ... my 5 year old practicing ball with Daddy ... he starts softball on tuesday and is terribly excited about it.

Batterrrr Uppp!!
batter_up.sized.jpg

The Pitch is Good
swing_batter_batter.sized.jpg

Swing Batter Batter Swing
the_pitch_is_good.sized.jpg

Good Hit, Good Hit
Good_hit.sized.jpg

These are more than just snaps for the family album! Believe me.
And they are so "American" to me (ok, "Canadian", too - "all-North American" maybe) since softball and baseball are just next-to-non-existing sports in my country!

Sharpest contrasts, the weather must have been brilliant.

Thanks for your comments LaFoto, Raymond and Google. :mrgreen:

I believe these were taken at an ISO of 200. I am, at the moment, using an Olympus C4000Z which gives you 4 settings: 100, 200, 400 or auto so it can be rather limited. Hopefully within the next few weeks I'll be moving up to a 20d which will give me much better control over what I'm doing and what i want to do :D

Anyways thanks again

great pictures! It must have been hard to capture a ball so nicely! Wonderful :)

Great shots...I really like the first one best.

Thanks Chiller and Mentos. :D

Actually capturing the ball wasn't the hard part ... it was setting up the shot only to have my son keep jumping in and out of the shot reaching for the ball :mrgreen:

these are cool shots Jen! i love the b&w and the one with the suspended ball! nice series!

Hey Jen, some great captures, somethign you can look back at years later and smile at those memories...
Very nice series :) thanks for sharing...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back