battered angel

I like the dark mood, my eye jumps from angel to cloud and back..maybe some cropping on the sky.

mysteryscribe said:
By the way if you get this many comments, it generally means people really are touched by the picture and want to make it their own somehow. I do not mean that in a bad way.

didn't take it in one. thank you very much for your compliment! :)

thanks again everyone!

awesome JonMikal!
love the pov.. nicely composed :)

I like it, the first is my favourite, maybe just with a tad more contrast, its what you actually captured on the camera that counts most and this is an awesome shot regardless of the tweaks!

Awesome shot JM ! Great work also JonK.
I just love tree branches in photos. I guess it all started when I first saw The Wizard of Oz, when the trees came alive and started throwing apples, I thought that was the greatest part of the show and LMAO. I love tree branches ever since then. Ok... I'm drifting away now.

Chiller said:
Cool subject Jon.
I like it, but there is something that keeps making me slide the screen up and crop out the sky. I just cant get the image of the dog head in the clouds out of my mind.

im glad im not the only one that noticed that, and i dont take any pills of any kind, so its probably not them thats letting you see it. looks kind of like a wolf coming down out of the clouds to me.

back to the topic, i really like the original the best, but i also like the 2nd edit that JonK did. excellent pic, and really nice edit!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back