Batteries

Morpheuss

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey I have the Canon EOS Digital Rebel T1i and I have seen some people here and there with the same camera and my question is were did you guys get your extra batteries because I always like to have backup batteries and with my other digital camera it take aa batteries so i just carry some extra of them around but I checked the canon site and it seems like they have anything else you could ever want specific for the t1i except for an extra battery. So I'm wondering what website you guys use to buy your extra batteries and all that.

Well just find out what type of battery it is (manual, or just take out the battery and read the label) then go to amazon, canon website maybe?, adorama, BH, and buy one. I find the even the cheaper off brand ones work just as good if not better so no need to pay more so it says Canon on it. GL

I would just go to the store, pop out the battery and ask them, how much one is... ...not sure why, but I find stores (going there in person) easier than searching the web - just a personal preference

I would just go to the store, pop out the battery and ask them, how much one is... ...not sure why, but I find stores (going there in person) easier than searching the web - just a personal preference

Stores are also generally more expensive. A 5 second google search showed me that it uses a LP-E5 battery.

Amazon has them here:
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Canon-LP-E5-Battery-Digital-Camera/dp/B0015GADB4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1279173446&sr=8-1[/ame]

If you want canon if not:
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Opteka-1800mAh-Capacity-Battery-Digital/dp/B001M4XCHQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1279173534&sr=8-2[/ame]

I have one for my D90 and it's excellent!

TJ

I believe it uses an LP-E5

You can get 3rd party versions pretty cheap.

Stores are also generally more expensive. A 5 second google search showed me that it uses a LP-E5 battery.

Can't argue with that :lol:
Plus, they are not to be found everywhere...

wow... sorry about that now I feel totally dumb... I should have done more research...

Most reactions

Back