Battery Grip for Nikon D90 MB 80

$100 in digital photography dollars is nothing. I went for the MB-D80 because I plan on keeping my D90 for quite some time and don't mind spending a little more upfront for the best quality. I trust the Nikon brand, that to me is worth $100.

p!nK

What made you chose the Sigma lens over a Nikon model?

$100 in digital photography dollars is nothing. I went for the MB-D80 because I plan on keeping my D90 for quite some time and don't mind spending a little more upfront for the best quality. I trust the Nikon brand, that to me is worth $100.

p!nK

What made you chose the Sigma lens over a Nikon model?

It just worked out that way. Acquired it in a trade.

p!nK

the nikon mb-d80 grips vertical shutter release is a lot more sensitive than the zeikos. i swapped from zeikos about 8 months ago and it makes a HUGE difference. build wise they are the same but the shutter release itself is a lot different

Nikon grip 100%!

I heard the Nikon Grip has better weather sealing than the other brands, personally i would never trust something like that with a 3rd party brand

I bought a Meike grip for my D90 and never regretted it. It worked great and saved my D90's life when it fell off from the hood of my car onto the pavement. I believe I paid around $60.

Most reactions

Back