Baxter State Park, ME (x8)

Trenton Romulox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jeremygrayphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Made my way to Baxter State Park yesterday morning and took a few shots. Here are my landscape shots.

One:
_DSC4538.jpg

Two:
_DSC4537.jpg

Three:
_DSC4536.jpg

Four:
_DSC4489.jpg

Five:
_DSC4470.jpg

Six:
_DSC4466.jpg

Seven:
_DSC4444.jpg

Eight (seven image panoramic):
KatahdinPanorama-1.jpg

Thanks for looking. Comments, critiques, and jokes are welcome and appreciated.

Peace.

I'm usually not a ginormous fan of landscapes of places I haven't bee, but I really like these. I think 1, 3, 7, and 8 are my favorites.

I'm usually not a ginormous fan of landscapes of places I haven't bee, but I really like these. I think 1, 3, 7, and 8 are my favorites.

Thanks for the comments, bud. I'm with you on the whole landscape thing; I'm not usually a huge fan either of places I've not been.

Thanks again. Much appreciated.

I like those a lot, and I would have to say that Number 4 is my personal favorite!! I will get some shots like that one day, just need to learn to better use my gear!! :(

Stunning landscape shots....I am huge fan of landscapes ....and i definilty admire ur work.

Thanks for the kind words, you three.

TGaston: You will absolutely get shots like these some day if you put the time in, that's all it takes. Some studying and a lot of shooting will take you far.

Pirata: Thanks for the kind words. I tried pretty hard to make sure that the reflections were a centerpiece for the shot.

rjackjames: Thank you for the kind words. Landscapes are definitely one of my favorite things to shoot when I can get the right light.

I think that the pictures with the lake and mountain are awesome! and the Pano is great....it may just be me but I think that on some of the shots the colors are either too saturated or seem a little bit off,

I really want to go to Baxter

I think that the pictures with the lake and mountain are awesome! and the Pano is great....it may just be me but I think that on some of the shots the colors are either too saturated or seem a little bit off,

I really want to go to Baxter

My colors are probably off; I have profile issues. Haha.

Thanks for the comments.

Nicely done! 6 is very nice!

Excellent, #4 is my fav. Looks like a very peaceful place!

Derrick

Most reactions

Back